Optional: flour tortillas, salsa, guacamole, sour cream, shredded cheese
- In the Rockcrok over medium-high heat, heat oil. Season chicken thighs with salt and pepper and sear until golden, 3 minutes per side. Transfer chicken thighs to slow cooker.
- Whisk together soy sauce, ketchup, honey, garlic, ginger, Sriracha, and lime juice. Pour sauce over chicken and toss to combine.
- Cover and cook until no longer pink, on low for 6 hours or high for 2 hours. Serve with rice and garnish with cilantro.
8 oz (250 g) fresh green beans
3 slices uncooked bacon
2 tbsp (30 mL) water
1/2 tsp (2 mL) salt
1/2 tsp (2 mL) ground black pepper
- Trim ends and cut longer beans in half. Thinly slice bacon crosswise into thin strips. Cook bacon in (10-in./24-cm) Skillet over medium-high heat 7-9 minutes or until crisp.
1 1/2 tbsp (22 mL) soy sauce
2 tsp (10 mL) Asian Seasoning Mix
1 tsp (5 mL) sugar
1/3 cup (75 mL) vegetable oil
1 medium red bell pepper, cut into 2-in. (5 cm) strips
1 cup (250 mL) snow peas
1/2 red onion, sliced into thin wedges
1/3 cup (75 mL) snipped fresh cilantro
2 tbsp (30 mL) Asian Seasoning Mix
1 tbsp (15 mL) vegetable oil
1 pork tenderloin, about 1 lb (500 g)
1/4 cup (50 mL) dry roasted peanuts, coarsely chopped (optional)
- For dressing, combine vinegar, soy sauce, seasoning mix and sugar in Small Batter Bowl. Slowly add oil, whisking until well blended. Cover; refrigerate until ready to use.
- For salad, arrange greens on large serving platter. Top with bell pepper, snow peas, onion and cilantro. Cover; refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Heat Grill Pan over medium heat 5 minutes. For pork, combine seasoning mix and oil in (1-cup) Prep Bowl; rub over entire surface of pork. Grill pork 15-18 minutes or until Digital Pocket Thermometer registers 155°F (68°C) for medium doneness or 165°F (75°C) for well done, turning every 5 minutes. Remove pork to Cutting Board and tent with aluminum foil; let stand 5-10 minutes.
- To serve, carve pork into thin slices and arrange around edge of salad on serving platter. Sprinkle with peanuts, if desired. Drizzle with dressing.
2 cups (500 mL) diced cooked chicken
1/2 cup (125 mL) ranch dressing
1 garlic clove, pressed
1/4 tsp (1 mL) each salt and coarsely ground black pepper
Cornmeal for dusting
16 oz (450 g) frozen prepared pizza dough, thawed (see Cook’s Tip)
2 small vine-ripened tomatoes, seeded and diced
1 cup (250 mL) shredded Colby & Monterey Jack cheese
5 slices bacon, cooked, drained and crumbled
2 thinly sliced green onions
- Prepare grill for indirect cooking over medium-high heat. Combine chicken, dressing, pressed garlic, salt and black pepper in medium bowl; toss to coat.
- Generously sprinkle Pastry Mat with cornmeal; place dough onto center of mat. Roll dough to an 12-in. (30-cm) circle. Place dough onto BBQ Pizza Pan; gently stretching to cover bottom. Top crust with chicken mixture and tomatoes; sprinkle evenly with cheese and bacon.
- Place pizza pan on grid of grill. Grill, covered, 18-22 minutes or until crust is deep golden brown, rotating pan occasionally for even grilling. Remove pan from grill. Sprinkle evenly with green onion. Cut pizza into 12 slices.
- 6 servings of 2 slices